Saturday, September 13, 2008

*GUITAR SOLO* eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewowowowowowowowowowoowoowwowowo

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not exactly...but I was named, in a sense, after ancient arabian horse mounted warriors/raiders (robbers on horses basically)...hence my email, horse_thug...

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
My tear ducts deactivated for some damn reason...i do not remember the last time it was functioning...

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes...but I however do not speak for other people...who can go and fuck themselves...

4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
...dead animal...not pigs...

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAaAAaaAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAArhhhhrhrhhh....no....

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
YES!!! I WOULD BE HONOURED TO BE FRIENDS WITH A MACHO, PROUD FIGHTER DUDE...

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Yes...I am my father's son...damn you, DAD!!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yessshhhh....

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Common sense, at least my common sense, dictates that i would piss in my at the very thought of it...

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Honey Bunches of Oats...sama macam hanis...

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Depends on which shoe are you talking about...I got no choice when it comes to my combat boots...

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
hmmmm...I know I'm tougher than most people...

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Milk chocolate with marshmellows...

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Mole...hehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheheheh...

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink...hehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehh

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF?
There is nothing not to like about me...well maybe my hairy nipples...hahahahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahah

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My family...the pack of wild misfits I came from...maybe except my mom...too damn nice...ahhahahahahahahahhaha

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
I couldn't give a fuck...

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
dark blue pants...bare feet...

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Nasi lemak campur...

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Follow The Reaper - Children of Bodom...YEAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGHHHH!!!

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
I want to be a dildo instead...a silver/black dildo...hahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Bau teriyaki sauce...

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Jeff Hanuman...ahahahahhahahahahhahaha

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Nobody sent this to me...aku suka suka ja pegi copy paste and isi...

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Combat sports (Taekwondo primarily...boxing...muay thai...k1 fighting...)

27. HAIR COLOR?
Black

28. EYE COLOR?
Dark Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No...but I wear goddamn glasses...

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Mom's nasi lemak...and dad's bland wholemeal bread meals hahahahhahahaha

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Scary movies

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Don't Mess With The Zohan

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Red...baju tidur bah pukimak...

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
If I had a choice...then it would be winter...

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs...kisses...touches...heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cendol

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Don't give a damn...

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
My brothers and my sister...

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Scourge The Heretic

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No fucking mouse pad

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Boxing...i THink

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Guitar solo...ahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
The Beatles.

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Australia...

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I have a knack of kicking your ass in 20 different ways under 5 seconds...

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Queen Elizabeth University Hospital of Birmingham, England...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn, I forgot that you born at that hospital. Life has it's way, I just have to be employed at a hospital with the same name here in this country.

Hairy nipples! hahahhahaha

We all miss the gang too. That is why we're going to KL this weekend to bukak puasa there. That's how much we cannot wait to get the whole bunch of us together.