Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My name is Fareez. And I am so in love with myself...

Hello...blog...

Uhhh, hi...This is like my first post...whatever

Blogging. I don't even know why I blog...I guess it's because my sister and my brother like to blog for some damn reason. My sister is a pissed-off person, so I guess she uses this shit as a means to channel her anger. My brother on the otherhand is a rather confused soul who never really knew what he wanted in life, but hell, he's a happy man anyway. As for me, I am somewhat like my sister, being very angry and bitter most of the time and only truly happy when I am with my family or when I am fighting in the ring. Anyway, I have yet to know the reason as to why I blog. According to Maddox (check out his website maddox.xmission.com), if your mind has an anus blogging is what it would do to take a dump. See the sense in it? No? Fuck you...

Let me begin with talking about my self, since the limit for the "ABOUT ME" section in the profile thingy is only 1200 characters...fucking limits...

My name is Mohammed Fareez Bin Mohammed Salleh. (Yes I am a Muslim, a Sunni Muslim, and yes I know, to some of you fuckers out there that's a big fucking problem, BOOM!!! There goes your house asshole. Piece of shit...). I am tall, DARK, and, sorry ladies, I'm not a pretty boy, if that's a problem well go shove a beer bottle up your ass, anyway most people think that their asses are more welcoming than my face even when I'm smiling. HAH.
Ehem*
Anyway, moving on. I am 188cms tall, taller than MOST asians, NO I don't play basketball. I am a fighter, primarily a Taekwondo fighter, but I dabble in most FULL CONTACT combat sports, I repeat, FULL CONTACT, meaning the application of EXTREME FORCE, semi contact is gay, what's the point if you can't feel pain. I love blood sports. I love being angry. AND I DON'T DRINK. WHY? DO I REALLY HAVE TO DRINK? DO I REALLY HAVE TO BE PART OF THE CROWD? DO I REALLY NEED TO TASTE THAT SHIT IN ORDER FOR ME TO BECOME MORE ACCEPTED IN THE SOCIETY? IF SO, THEN SUCK MY DICK AND GO TO HELL. TO BAD I'M A CONSERVATIVE. I GOT RELIGIOUS EDICTS TO FOLLOW. AND TO CERTAIN "PEOPLE" OUT THERE, FUCK YOU, YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING THAT SAYS "HARAM" IN YOUR RELIGION AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, SO STOP FUCKING BUGGING ME WITH YOUR SHIT! I AM NOT INTERESTED IN GETTING DRUNK. I AM NOT INTERESTED WHETHER THAT WHISKEY WAS BREWED HALF A MILLENIUM AGO!! AND I AM MOST CERTAINLY FUCKING NOT INTERESTED IN IMPRESSING YOU AND UNDERSTANDING WHY YOU DRINK!! I DON'T FUCKING CARE, REPEAT DON'T FUCKING CARE WHETHER THERE ARE MUSLIMS OUT THERE WHO DRINK!! FUCK THOSE SPINELESS BASTARDS!! AM I DISRESPECTING YOU FOR NOT DRINKING? IS IT AGAINST YOUR CULTURE TO NOT ACCEPT A DRINK? HOIII!!! YOU DON'T SEE ME FORCING PEOPLE TO PRAY 5 TIMES A DAY ASSHOLE!! YOU DON'T SEE ME TELLING PEOPLE NOT TO EAT PORK BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING!! I DON'T FORCE MY STUFF ON YOU AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU!! FUCK OFF!! BRO, I CAN GET DRUNK WITHOUT DRINKING!! I WILL SPREAD YOU ACROSS THE ROAD LIKE BUTTER ON BREAD!! AND THIS I FUCKING SWEAR, I'LL WASTE THE NEXT PERSON WHO TELLS ME TO GO AND DIE FOR NOT DRINKING. IF HE'S A NON-MUSLIM I'LL BREAK HIS/HER NOSE, IF HE'S A MUSLIM I'LL FUCKING MAKE SURE HE NEEDS RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY ONCE I'M DONE. AND TO THAT JEW LOVING INDIAN, BETTER WATCH YOUR BLACK HAIRY ASS AND THAT'S NOT GOING TO HELP ANYWAY. MAYBE, I SHOULD DO ALL OF YOU A FAVOUR, WHY DON'T YOU GET ME DRUNK? SEE HOW MUCH YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE...TO THE MUSLIMS OUT THERE WHO DRINK, STOP GIVING ME THAT LOOK. THAT LOOK THAT SAYS, "HE DOESN'T DRINK, HOW LAME...". I DO NOT THINK YOU WANT TO BE BLIND. AND WHO THE HELL IS NURZILAH FARHANA??!!! STOP SENDING ME INVITATIONS TO SIGN A BIRTHDAY CARD FOR IZZUDIN AZMI!! I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK HE IS NOR DO I CARE...(I was checking out my Facebook as I was typing that)
I don't take shit from nobody. I am the person who spits in your face when everybody else cowers at your presence. I BOW DOWN TO NO ONE. SO LONG AS YOUR BLOOD IS RED IN COLOUR, I WILL NOT BE INTIMIDATED. I am the type of person who enjoys brawls, who enjoys smashing your head with a leadpipe, who enjoys taking you down, locking your neck with his knees then punching your face left and right without stopping.
To make matters worse, I am a law student, and a pathetic one at that. I don't even know why I'm doing law, though it must be related to the fact that my dad, White-Head, is a lawyer. I am a few steps before termination. Truth be told I don't know how much longer will I be able to stay in my course. I HATE STUDYING LAW. Not because it's boring (law is, and will always be, very important. In whatever you do), but because most of the people who are involved in law are fucking psychos. I'm a psycho too, but at least I still have my humanity. They view LAW as a cult. Given the chance, they'll wear formal clothes every fucking day for every fucking occasion (breakfast, lunch, dinner, lepak-lepak tepi jalan, shitting...whatever). In general, law students think they're better than the students from other faculties. I mean FUCK ALL OF YOU!! They think that by speaking english it puts them on a "higher" position whatever that may be. These assholes are the type of people who never really made an impression, IN OTHER ASPECTS OTHER THAN STUDIES, during high school. Hmmm, anyway, this is for another topic...

hmmm, I feel like calming down a bit.

Moving on. I am single. It has a lot to do with the fact that my face is far less welcoming than an ass with pock marks and acne. Anyway, I think relationships are a waste of time. I don't think "love" is a beautiful sensation. What am I supposed to do with the girl? Hold hands with her? Have dinner with her? Am I suppose to be gratified solely because of the fact that she likes me? What does it accomplish? Does it give me better skills when I fight in the ring? Does it give me money? Maybe the sex, but c'mon I have my left hand for that. It puts a smile on my face but that's about it. I'm not like those corny bastards who keep succumbing to this self-pitying sensation and fill their heads with corny shit like , "Your absence is like when a flower dies"....ewwww...I don't see it the way most people do. Some people even told me that I'm not normal and that I am partially insane for not feeling it. Well, ladies&gentlemen, I have no heart I suppose. Hey cut me some slack, at least I really care about my family and certain non-family individuals who I view as worthy of being cared of. I just don't show it, I see no reason to. Is it even necessary to be this, "OOOHH!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" guy? Relationships are always filled with bullshit. The controlling guy, the controlling girl, the gold-digging girl, the player guy, the "HE'S MUSLIM, SHE'S NOT" issue, the parents issue, and many more. And remember there's always that risk of having a backstabbing friend, racism and shit included. It's not worth it to go through all that crap. You're happy as it is, why take an unnecessary gamble such as a relationship. Even if you're not happy, do you really need to have a relationship to make yourself feel better? C'mon, I've been single since I was born, or at least I never had a REAL relationship (I don't feel shit if that's what you're wondering). Why risk your happiness? And most of all, why risk your sanity? In my case, I'm too goddamn proud for it and too in love with myself. A female friend once told me that she thinks I'm single because I think I look good alone in picture, and I think she's right, hahaha. Relationships are something you don't fool around with. The heart is a volatile thing to toy with. Think of a relationship as a minefield, and you're in the middle of it and without a mine detector. Plus a creeping artillery barrage headed your way and you need to take cover.
See what happens to people when that sensation is RIPPED away form them, (there is always a high chance that a relationship would end very badly, not often does it end in peace). They become shadows of their former selves. A void that was once occupied with happiness, a happiness that was there even before the relationship started. They brood and let darkness take over their both their hearts and minds, and for those too weak for the devastation, madness will surely grip them. It is nothing but vengeance and hatred that fill their minds (actually this depends on the circumstances of the break up. Most breakups would result in the guy crying like a pussy...hahaa). For those who manage to recover, no longer will they be the same. The scars would poison their thoughts and cloud their judgments. Paranoia takes over and they are suspicious of everything. They will no longer be the same. Their bitterness would effect their daily lives. Everything would be treated with hate and anger, and never truly realising the reason behind it all. People with good intentions would be pushed away because they think that they have ulterior motives Men especially would do a lot of things, STUPID things for a woman. For example, I have this friend who wasted about RM200 for a goddamn teddybear on a girl who doesn't even give a shit about him. Oh yea, and let's not forget Troy.
Fuck it. I could go on all night. Let's leave this as it is for now.

GAYS. I AM A HOMOPHOBE. I HATE GAYS. I THINK THEY SHOULD ALL BURN. WHAT??? HATE ME FOR HATING GAYS!!?? I'M SORRY IF YOUR BROTHER IS GAY OR THAT YOUR SISTER IS A LESBO. DO ME A FAVOUR BRING THEM TO ME SO I CAN FUCKING WASTE THEM WITH A SHOTGUN. WHAT'S WITH GAYS?? CAN'T THEY SHUT THE FUCK UP? CAN'T THEY KEEP IT TO THEMSELVES? WHY DO YOU ASSHOLES NEED YOUR MARRIAGE TO BE RECOGNISED? YOU IDIOTS KNOW THE SOCIETY IN GENERAL FOR NOW WON'T ACCEPT YOUR ASSES. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???!!! YEEEEESHHHH!!! And you know what's worse than gays? Ugly lesbians...MY GOD!!! Talk about it later...

Well that's all for my random rambling session. Time to right more crap under a different heading. Whoopeedoo motherfucker... GAAAHHH!!! I NEED TO SLEEP!!


2 comments:

srya said...

emo :]

zylalala said...

who is nurzilah farhana?that is my name?but i have no idea of sending you that stupid cards..you aint a celebrity that im desperaately run for you signature..

gees...:/